Your opportunities in Vietnam
For all students
Vietnam has got a great variety of positions available. From FO, F&B in hotels, Guest Service Relations at Fusion Hotel or New World Hotel Saigon or working for the interesting company HMS Host Asia Pacific in HCMC. Visas are usually not an issue, although the entire process can take some time, so patience and positivity are important.
What to expect in terms of package?
- 5 or 5.5 days working week
- Around USD300 monthly allowance
- You will need to pay for visa fees, insurances and flights
- Housing is usually offered via the placement company, either in the hotel or may offer alternative option
- Daily meals usually in the staff canteen (when working at a hotel)
- Laundry facilities
Upon completion of your graduation it is possible to stay in Vietnam to continue your career but this all depends on your performance, their satisfaction and opportunities at that very moment.
Choose Your City
• Fusion Hotel
Departments: Front Office, F&B