Your opportunities in Bangkok
For all students
Bangkok has a growing variety of positions available. From FO, F&B in hotels, Guest Service Relations. Visas are usually not an issue, although the entire process can take some time, so patience and positivity are important.
What to expect in terms of package?
- 5 or 5.5 days working week
- Around USD300 monthly allowance
- You will need to pay for visa fees, insurances and flights
- Housing is usually offered via the placement company, either in the hotel or may offer alternative option
- Daily meals usually in the staff canteen (when working at a hotel)
- Laundry facilities
Upon completion of your graduation it is possible to stay in Thailand to continue your career but this all depends on your performance, their satisfaction and opportunities at that very moment.
Choose Your City